- Schedule a campus tour.
- Fill out an online application and pay the $175 application fee. If you would like to pay the application fee with cash or check, you must call Jolie Clevenger in the Admission Office at (972) 270-5495 ext. 313. Credit cards are accepted as a part of the online application.
The following forms will be available for download on the online application:
- Request for Confidential Records
- Student Backgound Survey
Students applying for K3, K4 or Kindergarten will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate.
All applicants must provide a copy of their immunization records.
These forms can be uploaded to your online application or returned by fax (972) 686-9436 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the online application is submitted including receipt of the $175 application fee (either paid online or by cash or check in the DC Business Office), the Admissions office will:
Schedule entrance testing
Fax or email the Request for Confidential Records to the applicants' current school requesting the following:
- An official transcript (if applicable)
- Report cards
- Discipline report
- STAAR Testing Report (if applicable)
- Other standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Fax or email the Student Background Survey for an administrator's signature and verification
The online application will ask for current or most recent teacher email contact information. This information will be used to collect teacher recommendations.
*While the Admission Office will assist with the completion of the admission application packet, it is ultimately the responsibility of the parent to return all of the required forms and student information before an admission decision can be made. Once the admission application packet is complete, the applicants' file will be forwarded to the Admission Committee for review.
An entrance interview with members of the Admission Committee will be required once the applicants' packet is complete. This information, along with the testing results, references, behavioral history, and academic profile, is used by the Admission Committee to make acceptance and placement decisions. You will be notified by e-mail of the Committee's decision. If accepted, an email containing the acceptance letter and instructions for completing the online enrollment contract will be included. The enrollment contract and a $350 non-refundable enrollment fee must be returned to the Admissions Office before the enrollment is official.